Saturday, July 16, 2005

Dear wonderful committee members

AUM
Thursday 16 October, 2003

The Norwegian Nobel Committee Drammensveien 19 0255 Oslo Norway

Dear wonderful committee members: I wish you all the best in your lives.

On behalf of myself, AND more than 85% of Persianpeople (the remaining 15% have NOT actually inheritedany Persian culture or even any human values: theyonly worship violence and hatred, instead of peace andlove), I would like to express our deep gratitude andappreciation for your recent 'wise' choice.

Yes, as you are well informed, our nation has beensuffering greatly over the past 25 years, due to itshistorical "mistake" of trusting untrustworthy hypocrites.

So, after all these years of suppression under a tyrannical regime, your intelligent choice had a great 'soothing effect' on the collective consciousness ofour people and I can feel this effect in myself, andin many people, whom I know personally!

Thank you again. I am sure that this action will have its own positive re-actions in the precise Law of Karma, and will bring its own loving and peacefuleffects for the peace-loving people of this planet.

Best wishes and regards to all of you:

...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home